State Bank of India releases vacancies quite frequently. The SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 Notification is out. A total of 8773 positions are open in the Junior Associate aka Clerk post. The notice was published on November 16, 2023, and the deadline for application is held on December 7, 2023. Interested candidates can Fill the application form out from the official website: http://sbi.co.in/.
SBI Clerk Notification 2023
SBI Clerk Notification 2023 is out. The organization is hiring 8773 members for the Junior Associate or clerk position. The Notification was published on November 16, 2023. The last date for applying is December 7, 2023. Interested individuals must apply as soon as possible to avoid any disruptions while filling the form out.
The posts of Clerk are being hired through SBI Clerk Notification and will have job roles like Cashiers, Depositors, and a few more. Check the detailed information below to learn more about the Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Application fees, and salary Expectancy.
SBI Clerk Notification Vacancies
The Notification for SBI Clerk was launched on 16 November 2023. The organization is hiring 8773 individuals all across the nation. According to the Notification within the 8773 positions, 8283 are for general, and the remaining 490 are for backlog positions. All the posts across India are given below.
- West Bengal: 114
- Andaman & Nicobar Islands: 20
- Himachal Pradesh: 180
- Ladakh UT: 50
- Punjab: 180
- Sikkim: 04
- Uttarpradesh: 1781
- Chhattisgarh: 212
- Karnataka: 450
- Madhya Pradesh: 288
- Tamil Nadu: 171
- Puducherry: 04
- Telangana: 525
- Odisha: 72
- Hariana: 267
- Jammu & Kashmir UT: 88
- Gujrat: 820
- Andhra Pradesh: 50
- Rajasthan: 940
- Maharashtra: 100
- Tripura: 26
- Bihar: 415
- Jharkhand: 165
- Mizoram: 17
- Nagaland: 40
- Kerala: 47
- Lakshadweep: 03
- Delhi: 437
- Uttarakhand: 215
- Arunachal Pradesh: 69
- Assam: 430
- Manipur: 26
- Meghalaya: 77
Information about the backlog vacancies for SBI Clerk 2023 Notification is as follows:
- SC/ST/OBC: 141
- PWD: 92
- ESM: 257
SBI Clerk Recruitment Application process
The Application for the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 has already begun and the last date for application is December 7, 2023. Those who want to apply for the 8773 open vacancies will have to follow these steps to complete their application process.
- Visit the official website of the State Bank of India: sbi.co.in.
- Go to the “Career” or “Recruitment” section.
- Click the “SBI Clerk Recruitment” link.
- Finish your online registration on the site by filling out your Name, email ID, and phone number.
- Log into the site with the credentials generated previously.
- Neatly fill out the application form.
- Complete the payment online via Credit / Debit card or net banking.
- Submit a scanned copy of your picture (Light colored background preferable) with your signature.
- You will receive a confirmation email as verification.
- Keep a printed copy of the payment page for future reference.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 should read the Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying. The Recruitment Criteria are as follows.
- Nationality: The Candidate applying for the job role of SBI Clerk 2023 Should be a Legit Citizen of India.
- Education: Must have a valid Undergraduate (UG) degree from a Recognised College or any Institution of a similar level.
- Age Limit: The candidate should be born after April 2, 1995, and before April 1, 2003. The minimum age should be 20 as of April 1, 2023. The maximum age limit is 28 as of April 1, 2023.
The age limit for the Backlog criteria will be different.
- SC/ST: 33 years
- OBC: 31 years
- Person with disabilities (GEN): 38 years
- Person with disabilities (SC/ST): 43 years
- Person with disabilities (OBC): 41 years
- Ex-servicemen / Disabled Ex-servicemen: plus 3 years
- Disabled Ex-servicemen (SC/ST): plus 8 years
- Widows / Divorced Women (non-remarried): 35 (GEN), 38 (OBC), 40(SC/ST).
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
Candidates wishing to apply for the SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 will have to pay the application fees via online mode. The Application fee structure is given below.
|SC / ST / PWD / XS:||0 INR|
|Gen / OBC / EWS:||750 INR|
SBI Clerk Recruitment Selection Process 2023
The Selection process for the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2023 will happen in a few stages:
- Stage 1: Preliminary
- Stage 2: Mains
- Interview Process
SBI Clerk Recruitment Exam Dates
To recruit individuals for the 8773 available vacancies the State Bank of India will organize a couple of exams. The Preliminary or the Qualifying exam is held on January 2024 and the Mains or the Final examination is held on February 2024. For more information, Candidates may check the Notification on the SBI’s official website.
SBI Clerk Recruitment Salary Expectancy
Selected Individuals in the SBI Clerk position can expect a salary between 26,000 to 29,000 INR. according to their job role & interview results.