The Government of India, along with the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, has launched the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna. This service gives people of India various types of medical benefits. The Ayushman Bharat Card (under the PMJAY scheme) Application 2024 is open now. Apply for and download the Ayushman Bharat Card, or ABHA Card, to receive loads of medical and welfare benefits given by the Government of India.
Ayushman Bharat Card Online Application 2024
The application for the Ayushman Bharat Card is currently open. The Ayushman Card was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi and is taken care of by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. It comes under the PMJAY, or Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojna.
The Ayushman card basically helps families with weak financial backgrounds. Poor families can benefit from the free services provided by the Ayushman Bharat Card. This health card allows an individual to get treatment benefits of up to Rs 5 lakh.
Check Also- West Bengal Kanyashree Prakalpa 2023 (k1, k2, k3 Scheme), Status Check, amount
|Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana 2024
|Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
|All Major Diseases and Treatments
|The benefit of Ayushman Card
|Treatment Up To Rs 5,00,000/-
|All Government & Private Hospitals
|ABHA Card 2023 Registration
If you find yourself interested in this service, you may apply for the ABHA card to get its benefits. To know more about the benefits, application process, eligibility, and download process, all the information is described below.
Why Ayushman Bharat Card 2024?
Millions of Indians are suffering daily because of diseases and health hazards across the country. Most of them belong to the middle or poor class and are unable to afford and perform costly medical services. Healthcare costs have skyrocketed in recent decades. Although new technology and revolutionary techniques have made major health issues curable, a lot of Indians are still in extreme poverty, unable to explore these services.
To help them get those costly treatments done, Pradhanmantri has announced the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, which is a health card under PMJAY. You can get these benefits too. Just hang on till the end for complete information about how you can download the Ayushman Card.
Ayushman Card Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, you should check the eligibility criteria to know if you are eligible or not. The eligibility criteria to apply for the Ayushman Card are given below.
- Families with low income and poverty are eligible for the Ayushman card.
- All the ST/SC individuals are eligible to apply for the ABHA card in 2023.
- Ayushman Card is also available for homeless / beggar individuals.
- Dailywage workers, or Mazdoors, can also apply for the Ayushman Bharat card.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Benefits
There are tonnes of benefits to having an Ayushman card 2023.
- Completely Cashless Treatment
- Free treatment in private and government hospitals amounts to up to Rs 5 lakh.
- taken care of hospitalization for up to 15 days by the government of India.
- No early or advanced payment is needed for the Ayushman card holder in order to receive treatment.
- This Yojna covers most of the government and private hospitals.
Ayushman Bharat Card Application Process
To apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card 2023, you need to follow few steps.
- Go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri. Jan Arogya Yojna is using this URL: pmjay.gov.in.
- Click on the “Create ABHA Card” button.
- Submit your Aadhar card number.
- You will receive an OTP on your phone number.
- Enter the OTP received on your phone.
- Fill out the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click on Apply and wait for verification and approval.
Check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying for the Ayushman Bharat Card.
Ayushman Bharat Card 2023 Application Documents
To apply for the Ayushman Bharat card, you will have to submit some documents. The documents needed are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- PAN card number
- Ration Card
- Votter ID Card
- SC/ST Certificate
- Income Cretificate
- A Pasport Size Photo
A scanned copy of the documents is required to be submitted in order to apply for the Ayushman Bharat Card.
Ayushman Bharat Card Status Tracking
After successfully applying for the Ayushman Bharat Card, you can track the status of it. To check the application status, log into the site using your login credentials. Submit your Aadhar card number in order to track it. The application may be approved within 9–10 days. After that, you will be able to download the Ayushman Card and get the benefits of the schemes available. If any error shows up on the status window, then you may have to make corrections to your submitted documents or credentials.
Ayushman Bharat Card Download
Check the beneficiary list before downloading the Ayushman Bharat card released by the authorities of PMJAY. If your name shows up on the approved beneficiary list of the Ayushman Bharat Card, you will be able to download it.
- Open the beneficiary list given on the site.
- Search and find your name.
- A “Download” button will appear beside your name or ID.
- Click on the “Download” button.
After downloading the Ayushman Card, you will be able to use the services mentioned above.