The Maharashtra government has officially announced the notice of PWD recruitment 2023 vacancies for several segments. According to the news, there are almost 1900+ vacancies available in different categories, such as junior engineer, civil engineer assistant, stenographer, library assistant, sanitary inspector senior clerk, etc. Aspirants who are willing to fill the vacancies can visit the official website of the Maharashtra PWD Board, pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/, which is available from October 16th to November 6th, 2023.
PWD recruitment 2023
Candidates who are willing to apply for the latest vacancies in Maharashtra PWD recruitment as a civil engineer, library assistant, stenographer, or in any PWD post should know that they have to submit their application before the due date; otherwise, their application will be rejected by the PWD department. The official deadline date for PWD recruitment is November 6, which is the final date provided by the government. So those who are looking for the opportunity should submit their certificates before the deadline. Candidates should also be aware of the format and size of their applications, which can be found on the PWD Maharashtra government’s official website.
Before submitting their applications, candidates should know that there are certain eligibility criteria provided by the government. In order to submit their applications, those aspirants who match the government criteria will be eligible for the vacancies.
|Post Name||PWD recruitment 2023 Group B & Group C|
|Application Date||16 October to 06 November 2023|
Maha PWD recruitment vacancy list
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Group B Non-Gazetted): 532
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group B Non-Gazetted): 55
- Junior Architect (Group B Non-Gazetted): 05
- Civil Engineering Assistant (Group-C): 1378
- Vehicle Driver (Group-C): 02
- Cleaner (Group C): 32
- Peon (Group C): 41
- Stenographer (Lower Grade): 02
- Park Supervisor (Group-C): 12
- Assistant Junior Architect (Group-C): 09
- Sanitary Inspector (Group-C): 01
All the candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment have to submit their forms on the official website of the Maharashtra PWD government. There is a one-time, one-deferable fee applicable to all the candidates, which is Rs 1000. This transaction is totally not refundable, and everyone has to pay it in order to submit the application, even though people who are from rural areas of India have to pay 900 rupees as an application fee.
PWD recruitment 2023 eligibility criteria
government or providing lots of vacancies in different types of jobs. In terms of education and age limit, that’s why the eligibility criteria for PWD recruitment are different from each other. Below is a list of the eligibility criteria given.
- Junior Engineer (Civil) (Group B): 3-year diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent No other experience matters.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) (Group B): 3-year diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Junior Architect (Group B Non-Gazetted): Degree in Architecture No other experience matters.
- Assistant Architectural Draftsman (Group C): Diploma in Architectural Draftsmanship
- Stenographer (Higher Grade) (Group B): SSC (Matriculation), minimum typing speed of 120 WPM in English, 40 WPM in English shorthand, or 30 WPM in Marathi shorthand Eligible for the vacancy.
- Stenographer (Lower Grade) (Group B Non-Gazetted): SSC and minimum typing speed of 100 WPM in English or 40 WPM in English shorthand or
- Garden Inspector (Group C): Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture No other experience matters.
- Assistant Junior Architect (Group C): Degree in Architecture and other extracurricular certificates
- Sanitation Inspector (Group C): SSC
- Senior Typist (Group C): Degree from a recognized university (all over India)
- Driver (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Cleaner (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
- Peon (Group C): SSC (Matriculation)
There is only one particular age limit for all the vacancies available for PWD recruitment 2023; every aspirant should be between the ages of 18 and 40 to apply for the particular vacancies. All candidates from different rural places in India have an extra 5 years.
How to apply for the Maha PWD recruitment?
Below are some steps that you can follow to apply for the PWD recruitment 2023 successfully.
- Visit the official website of the Maharashtra PWD Board, which is https://pwd.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- then search for the notice “Apply PWD 2023 Recruitment Group C and Group B” and simply click on that.
- After that, you will be automatically redirected to the portal, where you have to submit all of your personal information, such as your educational documentation, passport, degree certificate image, etc.
- After that, review your application and make sure you fill out all the information correctly; otherwise, your certificate may be canceled by the department.
- Finally, click on the submit button, and you will be automatically redirected to the payment portal, where you have to make the payment through your credit or debit card (UPI transactions will not be accepted).