Delhi University has launched Non-Teaching Recruitment for the School Of Learning or SOL. 77 vacancies are out for different posts. The application process was started on 11th October. Interested candidates can apply from the official website: https://sol.du.ac.in/.Candidates must complete their online application for the non-teaching post in SOL before 4th November 2023.
SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023
Delhi University has started recruitment for Non-Teaching job roles at SOL. A total of 77 posts are open for hiring. Application has started from October 11 and the last date for form submission will be 25th October or two weeks after the advertisement about the hiring is launched. The application process ends on November 9, 2023.
Interested Individuals can fill out the form on the official website portal along with the documents needed. Candidates must check eligibility criteria before filling out the application form and must apply as soon as possible to avoid any disruptions during the application process. For more information on Vacancies, the Application process, Selection process, Eligibility criteria, and Application Fees check the detailed information below.
SOL Non Teaching Recruitment Vacancies
Delhi University has launched a total of 77 vacancies for the SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment. The vacancies are the following:
- Deputy Registrar: 1
- Assistant Registrar: 3
- Academic Coordinator: 1
- Junior Programmer: 2
- Junior Engineer: 1
- Senior Assistant: 8
- Technical Assistant: 5
- Stenographer: 3
- Assistant: 14
- Junior Assistant: 37
- Lab Attendant: 1
- Driver: 1
SOL Non Teaching Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Age: Candidates applying for SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment must not be under 18 years and above 28 years as of 4th November 2023.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must have valid qualifications in their relevant fields. For some postings, the educational qualifications are given below:
- Deputy Registrar: A Master’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks or an equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale or an equivalent grade.
At least 09 years of work experience as an Assistant professor in a college of a university with experience in educational administration. Or
At least 05 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in any post of equivalent level.
- Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University along with good working knowledge of computers.
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate(10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board / University / Institution.
Typing speed of 35wpm in English or 30wpm in Hindi Typewriting in a computer.
- Lab Attendant: Metric passed (10th) or an equivalent examination with Science subjects from a recognized board.
For more information about The Eligibility criteria for the SOL Non-Teaching recruitment applicants may check the notice on the official website.
Candidates can apply online from the official application portal of SOL. The step-by-step application process is as follows:
- Go to the website at web.sol.du.ac.in.
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Fill in your email address and phone number.
- A special ID number will be generated after the submission.
- Go to the Login link and fill in the “SOL 2023” application form.
- Pay the application fees
- After completing the payment online keep a printout of the page for future reference.
Candidates must make sure to read the notice about Qualification and Eligibility Criteria before submitting the application form.
SOL Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Application Documents
Candidates applying for SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment have to submit scanned copies of the documents given below.
- Applicant’s Photo (with light-colored background) with Signature.
- Education Diploma(10th and 12th passed if required)
- Birth Certificate,
- Caste Certificate,
- Residence Certificate,
- Mobile number, email ID
- Pan Card
- Aadhar card
SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment Selection Process
The selection process for the SOL Non-Teaching recruitment will happen in stages given below:
- Stage 1: Candidates will have to complete a written test.
- Stage 2: Candidates will go through a skill test if required for their post.
- Stage 3: An Interview of the candidates will be taken if required for the job role.
- Stage 4: Candidates must verify the documents in this stage.
- Stage 5: A Medical Examination of the candidates will be done as the last stage of the selection process.
SOL Non Teaching Recruitment Application Fees
Application Fees for the Candidates applying for the SOL Non-Teaching Recruitment is 1000 for unreserved categories. The Candidates of reserved categories will have different fees. Fees for SC\ST category candidates is 600 and the OBC and Women Candidates have to pay an amount of 800 to apply for the available vacancies.