Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, also known as BHEL, released its latest notification for the recruitment of a large number of trains on its official website, bhel.com, on October 21, 2023. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the vacancies can submit their forms between October 25 and November 15. Candidates are requested to visit the official website for the latest news released by the officials for the BHEL recruitment 2023.
BHEL recruitment 2023
Vacation for the recruitment of a large number of Supervisor trainees into BHEL, or Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited, has been officially released on its official website. Willing candidates can apply for the vacancies through the official portal of the government within the given time period, which is October 25 to November 15. If you are looking for vacancies, this is the best time. You can apply by downloading the official notice from the official website and seeing the eligibility criteria as well as the needed documents.
|Department||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Post Name||Supervisor Trainee|
|Apply Date||25 October 2023 to 25 November|
All the applications given by the candidates will be verified several times by the officials. Only those candidates who failed to submit their forms correctly will be selected, so they are urged to submit the form correctly.
BHEL Trainee Eligibility Criteria 2023
There are particular eligibility criteria given by the official BHEL department for the Supervisor trainee vacancies. These criteria are differentiated by the age limit of an individual’s educational qualifications. Every candidate has to follow the required criteria; otherwise, their application will be rejected.
The Department of BHEL has given the particular educational qualification criteria that every individual has to follow.
- Supervisor Trainee (Civil Department): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a reputed college or university in India
- Supervisor Trainee (Mechanical Department): Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with a high percentage number.
- Supervisor Trainee (HR Department): The candidate must have done either an MBA (Master of Business Administration) or a Diploma in Human Resources in order to apply for the vacancies. More than 65% of marks in the diploma are mandatory (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST candidates).
Age limit criteria
When applying for the vacancies, every candidate must fall into the age category between 18 and 27 years. Individuals exceeding this age limit will not be considered valid applicants for Bhel Recruitment 2023. All though there are a few years of relaxation (which is not particularly mentioned in the portal) available for certain groups of candidates, such as SC and ST, while applying for the post,
BHEL Supervisor Trainee Recruitment Vacancy 2023
According to the official notice of BHEL Bharat Heavy Electric Limited, there are a total of 75 vacancies available, which will be differentiated into three major categories. Of the total 75 vacancies, 30 seats are for electrical and mechanical candidates, and the remaining 25 vacancies will be occupied by civil candidates. The rest of the vacancies have not been cleared yet, but they will be announced by the Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited department soon on their official website.
Anyone can easily look into the vacancy list by downloading the official notice from the website.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Exam Date
The official exam date for Bharat Heavy Electric Limited (BHEL) is not been officially released. It can be assumed to be held in the last weeks of November. Any willing person can look up the date on the official website of BHEL. Candidates who are going to submit their applications should know that the exam will be done in the mode of a computer-based test, where everyone has to score according to the cutoff. It is very important for every person to participate in the examination on the examination date.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
There are two major stages that every individual has to clear in terms of getting selected for the BHEL Supervisor trainee position.
Stage 1: Computer-Based Examination
- All candidates must go through a computer-based examination (CBE).
- Based on their computer test marks, candidates will be shortlisted for the future document verification section, where they will be verified by the authority.
Stage 2: Document Verification
Every shortlisted candidate must prepare their documents, which will be mentioned during their examination time. These documents are very important for recruitment.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Apply online
Below are some steps that can be followed in terms of applying for the Bharat Heavy Electric Limited (BHEL) Supier trainee position.
- First of all, visit the official website of BHEL, which is www.bhel.in
- Then look for the section on “Supervisor trainee recruitment 2023, which you will find in the top right corner of the website.
- Then click on the option “Click here to apply online.”
- After that, you will be simply rejected to the official landing page. Where you have to sign up with your details or log in if you already have an account on BHEL.
- After that, fill up the phone very carefully with essential details.
- Finally, upload your documents, such as your digital signature and passport-size photo, and click on the submit button.
- The application is successfully submit, now you have to wait for the examination date.